A reported 81 percent of brands and 84 percent of publishers use affiliate marketing. With no shortage of competition, publishers need the best tools to connect with brands to stay ahead. These tools include easy application, contracting, tracking, reporting, and earning.
With impact.com’s powerful, purpose-built platform, publishers get a significant head start. The Partnerships Experience Academy (PXA) offers in-depth training to ensure you take full advantage of impact.com’s partnership management platform. The expert-level Product Training for Partners certification covers ways for publishers to find compatible brands and optimize their partnerships quickly.
The PXA platform guides you with four separate lessons before completing a certification exam. These career credentials help set you apart as a partner, covering platform details you may have previously missed.
Who is this expert-level partner certification for?
As an impact.com user, you likely have an overview of how the all-in-one partnership management solution works. However, you might want to investigate some of the tools more and learn how to manage advanced workflows and time-sensitive use cases. You can even flaunt your PXA certifications, demonstrating your commitment and motivation to brands — boosting your partner expert status.
If this is the case, the impact.com Product Training for Partners — Expert Certification Path course is for you. Take the opportunity to round out your knowledge and finely tune your partnership strategies.
Becoming an impact.com power user
The PXA training platform streamlines the education, training, and certification process, showing the way to success with impact.com. This course breaks down each tool and workflow through bite-size training videos, lessons, and other content. Each module covers important features in logical steps so you can take an actionable approach to build your partnerships program.
Next, the certification process solidifies your training with multiple-choice questions and review rounds to ensure you hit the top score. After completing the course, you’ll be an expert in the following:
- Optimizing your impact.com experience with widgets, dashboards, and filters
- Finding and connecting with the best brands for your values, style, and strengths
- Partnership tracking and planning with granular reporting tools
- Navigating financial options on impact.com to get fast and secure brand payments
Key partner training takeaways
Go beyond general training goals and learn how to include impact.com’s top features in your daily partner strategy as a publisher, including:
- How to edit and secure campaign links with impact.com’s dashboard
- Filtering campaigns by pre-qualified brands — skip the wait and get instant approvals
- Searching by payout model to find the best fit for your business structure
- Accessing brand cards that give you details, descriptions, feature lists (like mobile apps), and Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) compliance upfront
- Applying to ten brands simultaneously, keeping track of your status and their response with clear indicators
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics with adjustable filters and date ranges
- Tracking specific promotional codes, campaigns, and even stock-keeping unit (SKU) performance stats
- Customizable reports, automated report generation tools, and scheduled delivery options
- Overviews on pending payouts, balances, withdrawals, and overdue payments
- Autopay, direct deposit, or payment options through Paypal
PXA’s training modules are designed to familiarize you with impact.com’s user interface (UI) and workflows, ensuring you feel supported on every step of the partnership journey. Discovery, contracting, collaboration, and commission payments don’t have to be challenging or confusing. With impact.com, each step is planned out and rigorously tested.
The expert Product Training for Partners course ensures you have every advantage and feature on your side going into your next partnership.
Get certified today
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or unsure about impact.com’s platform and tools, don’t worry. Through the PXA training platform, learning the fundamentals is quick and easy. However, our education and certification process doesn’t stop there. With our new Product Training for Partners course for publishers, you’ll be certified as an expert-level impact.com user.
These training options will help build your credentials and qualifications for future partnerships, demonstrating your commitment and drive to brands. There’s never a better time to start than right now.
The impact.com PXA platform offers crucial training to help you succeed as a partner. You can learn, practice, and test yourself before using these features to build lasting partnerships and brand collaborations. Get started with our in-depth training today.