Grow your business with great partnerships
Everything you need to launch a partner programGet started now
- Work with any type of partner Work with any type of partner, such as resellers, referral partners, affiliates, and more
- Onboarding, migration, and ongoing support Onboarding, migration, and ongoing support from our friendly team
- Partner recommendations Partner recommendations, generated specifically for your program
- Recruitment tools and prospect CRM Recruitment tools and prospect CRM help you message multiple prospects at once and keep track of each conversation and relationship
- Flexible, electronic contracting Flexible, electronic contracting for as many partner types as you want
- Automatically pay partners Automatically pay partners on your schedule, in their preferred currency
- Track online events Such as clicks, trial signups, subscriptions, renewals, and more
- Unlimited partner groups Let you segment partners however you like and manage each group differently
- Host and distribute resources Host and distribute resources for your partners, such as collateral and enablement material
- In-app messaging In-app messaging means you can ditch email and communicate with your partners in the platform, in real time
- 60+ standard performance reports 60+ standard performance reports and access to the Data Lab to create your own reports and dashboards
- Partner portal Partner portal lets your partners pull tracking links, track their pending payouts, and view reporting
- Search compliance In-platform Search Compliance helps you protect your trademarked terms in paid search
Drive efficiency as your partner program growsGet started now
Starter edition plus:
- Customer Success Manager Your Customer Success Manager will learn your business, advise you, and conduct business reviews.
- 24/5 live in-app chat 24/5 live in-app chat support gives you answers to your questions in minutes.
- Marketing Development Funds (MDS) Marketing Development Funds (MDF) make it easy to fund your partners' co-marketing efforts.
- Track through your CRM A two-way integration with your Salesforce or Hubspot CRM lets you receive leads from partners and then pay them when those leads hit agreed-upon milestones.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Learning Management System (LMS) integrations make it easy to surface training content in your partner portal.
- White-labeled partner portal Give your partners a fully branded experience.
- Partner portal Partners can submit leads, view reporting, and track their leads' progress as they move through your CRM.
Take your program to the next level and get in contact with impact.com today!
Everything in Pro edition plus:
- Dedicated support Dedicated support from our experienced Customer Success team.
- Mediarails Mediarails gives you the power to search from 9M+ potential partners and recruit them via automated drip campaigns. You can also create automated engagement workflows based on your existing partners' activity.
- Path-based payouts When multiple partners contribute to a conversion, you can decide how to distribute payouts.
- Custom domain Inspire confidence with a custom-branded tracking domain.
- Fraud monitoring tools Fraud monitoring tools, like lead scoring and attribution risk reporting.
- Forecasting & Anomaly detection Forecasting & Anomaly detection predicts your program's performance up to 90 days in the future, so you can plan proactively.
- Cross-channel reporting, insights, and de-duplication Cross-channel reporting, insights, and de-duplication give you a wide-angle view of how your partnership channel interacts with your other channels.
The best SaaS companies use impact.com
Is there a setup fee?
Yes, we have a one-time fee that is dependent on the number of technical resources your onboarding requires.
Do you offer any support or services?
Yes! impact.com is here to help you every step of the way with dedicated customer success resources to assist in onboarding, setup, and more.
How soon can I get started?
How quickly we can get your program up and running is evaluated on a brand-by-brand basis and will depend on technical resources on your end.
What if I need to pay my partners more?
If you need to increase payout volume, you can upgrade to a higher payment tier or pay an overage fee.
Any add-ons for Partnership Cloud Pro?
No, to access additional features like Partner Insights Reports or Attribution Risk Protection, you must have the Partnership Cloud Enterprise edition.
Is impact.com a PRM?
We offer all the functionality of a PRM and more! You can discover new partners and pay an unlimited number of partners with our platform.