It was just one day in June, but it made some big waves. If you didn’t make it to the Impact Growth summit in New York this year, head straight to our video recap of the most intriguing presentations from the event. If you want to see first-hand how partnerships and partnership automation are transforming business, tune in. And if you want to hear from people leading the charge, they’re here.
This was just our second summit, but we were able to convene the most influential leaders, change-makers, and agents of growth in the partnership economy—from the most charismatic influencers to the most partner-savvy brands.
Visit now to explore this video lineup:
- Move Aside Sales and Marketing—Partnerships Are Now Driving Enterprise Growth: Impact’s CEO David A. Yovanno introduces the brave new world of the partnership economy.
- The Relationship between Partnership Program Maturity and Revenue Growth: Jay McBain, Principal Analyst at Forrester, unveils the results of new research* showing that mature partnership programs contribute 28% of overall revenue.
- Breaking the Mold — A Case for Modern Partnerships: Watch this panel discussion to learn how Uber, Samsung, and fuboTV are pushing the boundaries of B2B and publisher partnerships.
- You’re Doing Partnerships Wrong: Three high-growth brands ESPN+, Fanatics, and Harry’s outline the people, processes, and technology that have propelled them to partnership stardom (and how they avoided silos and other common pitfalls).
- Don’t Get Catfished by Influencer Marketing: Once the influencer honeymoon is over, how can technology cultivate mature collaboration between brands and influencers? Impact’s GM of the Partnership Cloud, Mike Head has answers.
- Just the Two (Thousand) of Us: A lively panel of popular influencers and innovative brands — StitchFix and Purple — gets to the heart of the scalability issue.
- A Tale of Two Species: Adaptation and Survival in the Mobile Era: Brad Clenenden, Director of Technical Product Management at Impact explores how the partnerships world of web and all things in-app are on a collision course.
- Partnership Perspectives, a Fireside Chat: CEO David A. Yovanno picks the brain of Ticketmaster’s Michael Chua to learn how partnerships make his organization tick.
*A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Impact. April 2019.