We are pleased as a one-two punch to announce that the judges of the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards have shortlisted the Impact Partnership Cloud in two categories: Best Affiliate Marketing Platform and Best Marketing Automation Platform.
The Digiday awards recognize the pioneering tech companies driving the digital media industry forward across sectors ranging from marketing and advertising to personalization and subscriptions.
Especially during a year when so many enterprises are struggling, it gives Impact great pleasure to not only to be recognized as a technological innovator, but also to be contributing to resilience in the face of crises for businesses across the partnership ecosystem. It hasn’t been an easy 2020, but partnerships and the Partnership Cloud have helped many businesses stay in the game.
As we enter into peak awards season, here’s Impact’s year-to-date scorecard.
Industry Recognition @ Impact: The 2020 Tally
- Digiday Tech Awards: Shortlist for Best Affiliate Marketing Platform and Best Marketing Automation Platform (Awards November 12)
- The Wires Global: Shortlist for Best Marketing Technology Solution (Awards November 19)
- The Wires APAC: Shortlist for Best Marketing Technology Solution (Awards date TBD)
- B&T: Shortlist for Marketing Technology of the Year (Awards November 20)
- Performance Marketing Awards:
- Winner! Best Managed Affiliate Programme, SME: Impact and Optimus Performance Marketing for Richer Sounds
- Winner! Best Finance Campaign: Impact for Revolut
- Winner! Best Programme Launch or Migration: Impact and Neo for TUI Group
- Influencer Marketing Awards: Silver Medal for Best Influencer Discovery Tool
- Mumbrella Awards: Shortlist for Technology Company of the Year (Awards October 8)
- G2 Crowd: 2020 Top 10 Best Software
- Impact Employees: Best Place to Work on the California Central Coast
To discover for yourself why Impact is an award-winning platform for partnership automation, reach out to an Impact growth technologist at email@example.com to all blogs