With the mounting pressure on agencies to deliver value to brands, the complementary nature of our technology has continued to empower agencies to look to us as a partner in helping them efficiently and successfully manage performance marketing programs. In fact, in just the past year alone, we’ve experienced a 50 percent increase in the number of the agency partners using our technology. Affiliate now represents up to 20% of a brand’s revenue which has led to a demand for agencies in the space.
As agencies continue to foster innovation and lead the way in product adoption, we’ve decided to invest more in agency support and development than ever before. This includes tripling the Impact Partnerships team globally to ensure our partners are receiving the best services and training to achieve success.
The Premier Partnerships Program
We are officially launching the “The Premier Partnerships Program” in 2019. This includes extending a handful of existing benefits as well as adding a few new benefits that will now be made available to our community of premier partners. These partners have shown dedication to their work and partnership with Impact. A few featured benefits include:
- Agency Advisory Board: access to an ongoing executive-level advisory board that will collaborate and discuss items, such as product roadmaps, industry trends etc.
- In-Person Certification Training: Onsite certification workshop for affiliate marketing agency teams that includes program evaluations, strategic best practices and product overviews
- Designated Onboarding Resources: Unlimited access to technical onboarding materials that are personalized to help partners efficiently launch a new client program
- Co-Marketing Events: Opportunity for agencies to partner with Impact to host joint/co-marketing initiatives, including industry events
- Client Referrals: Select partners will have the opportunity to receive reserved client referrals, directly from Impact, that are in need of program management services
To learn more about The Premier Partnerships Program, contact us via our agency partner page or through your agency representative at Impact.back to all blogs