Verified customer reviews name Impact as leader in Partner Management, Influencer Marketing, Attribution, and more
SANTA BARBARA, Calif.—Impact, the global leader in Partnership Automation, today announced that G2.com, Inc.has named them a Leader in five prominent categories. G2 rankings are based on high satisfaction from Impact customers, and algorithmically rated to accurately represent user success of the solution.
Impact is a Leader in the following categories:
- Partner Management: used to optimize relationships with business partners like contractors, distributors, resellers, and service providers.
- Influencer Marketing: helps organizations identify, recruit, and communicate with social influencers.
- Attribution: determine which actions, events, or touch points during the prospecting and sales processes contribute to marketing and sales team success.
- Marketing Analytics: includes tools and processes which enable an organization to manage, evaluate, control, analyze, and leverage its marketing efforts by measuring marketing performance.
- Customer Journey Analytics: facilitates the management and automation of the customer experience across all possible channels.
These rankings come just six months after Impact announced the creation of the Partnership Automation SaaS software category supported by a $75 million investment to accelerate development of Impact’s Partnership Cloud™.
“Simply put, we’re in business to grow our customers’ business through partnerships,” said David A. Yovanno, CEO, Impact. “Whether they happen to be a direct-to-consumer startup or an established enterprise, we put the tools for growth into their hands. These rankings are an indication of our customers’ success, and we view their recommendation of our Partnership Automation platform as validation we are on the right track.”
Impact is transforming the way enterprises manage and optimize all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership Cloud™ is an integrated end-to-end solution for managing the entire partnership lifecycle: from identification and recruitment to optimization and payment processing.
“When it comes to managing an entire portfolio of varying types, sizes and stages of partnerships, you can’t get any better than Impact,” said Cristina Arango, Director of Strategic Partnerships at fuboTV. “Since working on Impact’s platform, our entire process has been streamlined. We were able to automate the more tedious parts of maintaining relationships, and grow our program by establishing more innovative partnerships beyond just affiliates.”
Impact is also a Leader in a soon-to-be-established G2 category, Affiliate Marketing Software. To learn more about Impact and their G2 rankings, click here.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by automating the full partnership lifecycle, including: discovery, recruitment, contracting, engagement, fraud protection, optimization and payment processing for enterprise partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM manages over $50B in e-commerce sales and processes over $2B per year in payments to partners. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Bass Pro Shops, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and twelve offices worldwide. To learn more visit www.impact.com.