NEW YORK, May 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Tomorrow on May 8th, Impact, a unified marketing technology platform that measures, manages, and optimizes brands’ paid marketing and media investments, will host Impact Growth 2018, a first-of-its-kind summit dedicated to fostering conversations around current technologies driving leading digital brands forward.
Held at the Tribeca 360 at Desbrosses and Hudson Street, the mission of Impact Growth is to provide a forum for the world’s largest brands and top digital marketers to come together and learn about issues, trends, strategies and technologies that are important to growing their business globally. Attendees will gain actionable insights from speakers hailing from the world’s most recognizable brands including Airbnb, Hotels.com, Ticketmaster, Lenovo, Levi Strauss & Co and Uber. For those unable to attend, a live stream will be offered (go.impact.com/impactgrowth2018).
The agenda will include a dozen of highly curated panels and fireside chats to showcase the breadth of strategies and insights helping to solve challenges in transparency, trust, complexity and performance. For example, leaders from Hotels.com, Cox Media Technology and MoPub (Twitter) will share how they’re confronting mobile ad fraud across all stages of the marketing funnel and the tactics they’re using to combat it. Given the advent of influencer marketing as a key proponent in today’s sophisticated media campaigns, attendees will also learn best practices for managing influencers and how to break new ground in their partner channels from top executives at Barkbox, Lenovo, Levi Strauss, and Ticketmaster.
The closing keynote will be given by the author of The Happiness Advantage, Shawn Achor, who will speak to his research on the power of positivity and optimism in the workplace and will identify patterns that create a happiness advantage for positive outliers.
Lastly, the event will wrap with closing remarks from Impact’s CEO David A. Yovanno.
“What we’ve learned from being in this industry for the past decade is that the three main things keeping CMOs up at night are trusting their marketing plans and data, simplifying the complexity that exists in marketing and discovering new marketing partnerships to grow their business,” said Yovanno. “Impact Growth comes on the heels of our recent rebrand where we brought all three of our solutions together into one integrated platform to help CMOs tackle these challenges head on and regain confidence in their paid marketing and media spend.”
Through the rebrand, Impact integrated its three solutions: Forensiq (acquired in 2016), Altitude (formerly ClearSaleing and Media Manager, acquired in 2015), and Radius (formerly Impact Radius and Partner Manager) into one natively integrated marketing platform of essential marketing technologies for fraud detection and prevention; media measurement, attribution, and mix optimization; management, payment, optimization, and growth of traditional performance marketing, and strategic business partnerships.
Impact Growth 2018 speakers include:
- Ashwin Krishnan, Business Development, Airbnb
- Shawn Achor, Author, The Happiness Advantage
- Siara Nazir, Head of Digital Marketing, Autodesk
- Kirk Hausman, Affiliate Marketing Manager, BarkBox
- Scott Brinker, Editor, Chiefmartec.com
- Cheryl Ng, Vice President of Programmatic, COMET (Cox Media Technology)
- Tina Moffett, Senior Analyst, B2C Marketing Professionals, Forrester
- Kristyn Meade, Senior Mobile Marketing Manager, Hotels.com
- Miranda Dimopoulos, CEO, IAB Singapore and Ambassador to SEA
- Priest Willis, Senior Global Affiliate Marketing Manager, Lenovo
- Coady Demuri, Affiliate Marketing Coordinator, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Scott Alexander, COO, LQKD
- Casie Jordan, Director of Professional Services, MoPub (Twitter)
- Sal Tripi, Assistant VP, Digital Operations and Compliance, Publishers Clearing House
- Brooke Feinberg, Senior Director Affiliate Marketing,Ticketmaster
- David Zhao, Uber/Amazon APAC Alumnus
- Keith Posehn, Head of Performance Partnerships, Uber