Q2 highlights include the new fully integrated influencer and creator management platform, research on the secrets to thriving brand and creator partnerships, and successful flagship customer events
NEW YORK—August 30, 2023—impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, announced today the company’s growth in the second quarter fueled by global client growth and the launch of its new industry leading, fully integrated influencer marketing platform, reinforcing its position as the global standard platform to manage all types of partnerships. During the quarter, impact.com welcomed nearly 400 new clients including leading brands SeatGeek, Daily Harvest, and USAA.
The creator economy has significantly expanded and is estimated to double in size over the next five years to $480 billion by 2027 from $250 billion today. Analysts expect spending on influencer marketing and platform payouts fueled by the monetization of short-form video platforms to be the primary growth drivers of the creator economy.
“The rising creator economy and the potential of direct and longer-term partnerships are propelling us forward, and reinforcing our commitment to being the catalyst for transformation, enabling brands, affiliates, influencers, and creators to forge powerful connections that resonate with consumers globally,” said David A. Yovanno, CEO of impact.com. “Together, we’re shaping a future where partnerships are not just empowering clients to achieve significant and sustainable business growth, but a cornerstone of authenticity and trust between brands and consumers.”
During the quarter, impact.com announced the launch of the new impact.com / creator, an influencer marketing platform that allows advertisers to discover, create, manage and scale full-funnel influencer marketing programs from a single interface. The new technology simplifies and improves the user experience for both brands and creators. According to research also launched in partnership with Adweek, both brands and creators reveal their needs and biggest challenges when forming successful partnerships. impact.com also released first-party research on what consumers value when engaging with influencers in its State of Influencer Marketing in 2023 report.
Additional highlights from the quarter include:
- Hosted the annual Partnerships Experience event, iPX23, in New York City, and in London, which brought together more than 800 industry leaders from every aspect of the partnership economy to share knowledge, learn from industry trailblazers, and build connections for the future. iPX Sydney is set for August 31, 2023.
- Integrated with BigCommerce Channel Manager, enabling BigCommerce customers to launch and scale an affiliate and influencer channel. With this, impact.com is the first listing in the newly created “Affiliate & Influencer” category.
- Launched new product features including Workflows, which allows brands to set conditions to auto-approve, reject, or group inbound partner applications —saving them time and ensuring they don’t miss quality applications, and Card-Linked Offers (CLO) in beta that allows brands and publishers to seamlessly reward consumers for purchasing certain products and services. CLO links offers directly to consumers’ credit or debit cards, so there’s no need for a promotion code or additional tracking. It also does not require any web-based tracking, helping activate partnerships to drive in-store traffic.
- Recognized by several leading global industry leadership and technology awards including being named as “Best Overall Martech Company of the Year” by the Martech Breakthrough Awards, named number one on Street Fight Magazine’s list of 6 Influencer Relations Management Platforms for Brands, and “Most Effective Campaign for ROI” with client Ellos as part of the Influencer Marketing Show Awards. impact.com has also been named a finalist for “Best Affiliate Marketing Platform” by the Digiday Technology Awards and the company’s Ayaan Mohamud was named top winner in marketing in MARKETECH APAC’s Empowered Women Awards, and Sara Centemero was named to the 100 successful women for 2023 by Forbes Italy.
- Surpassed 110k downloads of impact.com’s The Partnership Economy Podcast and hosted the first one-on-one episode with a creator, featuring Madi B Webb, a highly successful and authentic content creator with millions of followers across platforms like TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
To learn more about how impact.com empowers brands, affiliates, influencers and creators, strategic business partners, publishers, and others to automate and scale all partnership levels, visit www.impact.com.