An Application Programming Interface (API) is a defined method for software applications to communicate with each other. Impact Radius is excited to release a new REST API protocol to help customers streamline and automate tasks.
Consider some of these time-saving REST API applications.
- Upload transactions from back-office systems in real time, like sales from your call center.
- When unique events occur such as the completion of a hotel stay, automatically approve conversions and credit your partners.
- Link your e-commerce system to submit returns without ever having to log in.
- Get your latest approved campaign details to keep your promotions fresh and accurate.
- Download and build your own promotional links (even deeplinks) to launch new ads in seconds.
- Stay up-to-date on performance and earnings by receiving live data.
We’ve already seen customers make use of this powerful tool in creative ways. Start unleashing the power of the API today!
To Get Started
1. Sign into your account and access the “Technical Settings” menu in the top-right corner.
2. Click on the “API Access” tab to access your account ID and authentication token.
3. Access the Dev Portal for full documentation and ideas for using the API.
Need assistance? Check out the “Help” section in your account or start a “Live Chat” with our Support Team.back to all blogs