Performance Marketing Insights (PMI) Europe is the world’s leading global performance marketing conference, and for a consecutive year PMI Europe is being held in Europe’s “hippest” city, Berlin. With over 1,000 senior marketing professionals from more than 40 different countries, inspirational keynotes and thought leadership sessions, it’s certainly not to be missed.
With a host of top international speakers, a solid agenda and countless networking opportunities, it’s a great platform for marketing professionals to gain actionable insights and boost their strategies.
Visit our stand (#16) at PMI Europe 2015, June 22 and 23. We’re set-up for live demos and are looking forward to meeting with partners, old and new.
Here’s how to get the most out of the event:
- Panel sessions – join a conversation between a group of professionals on issues or topics they have expertise in. A great means to have underlying questions answered and to explore new ways of approaching challenges.Our pick:“Obtaining Value and Driving Cross Device Strategies” – Who’s driving value across a number of devices? How can we work with these publishers to optimise this? How best is it to target users on different devices? And what are the data, best practice and analytical strategies that can be achieved from understanding the true value of those involved in the cross-device journey? All questions that when answered will provide valuable insight to any digital marketer.
- Case studies – real business examples of challenges and their solutions. One of the most effective ways of gaining insight into what can work for your business.Our pick:“Conquering Cart Abandonment in the Travel Industry” – 81% of online bookings are abandoned before the transaction goes ahead. The issue of on-site cart abandonment in the travel industry is huge. This case study includes lessons on how to retarget customers through a low-risk, CPA basis as well as useful tips on personalisation and campaign tracking and will provide marketers, in particular those within the travel industry, with key insights and actionable takeaways.
- Thought-leading sessions – industry experts sharing knowledge and experience in a presentation-style format with digestible content that can be applied to most marketing strategies.Our pick:“Tools to Bolster the Affiliate Manager’s Arsenal” – Award winning industry veteran, Geno Prussakov addresses a range of key focus points in affiliate programme management. The session will include live demonstrations of tools in action as well as references to past examples of practical application. This is bound to be jam-packed with valuable takeaways and will arm any affiliate manager with the ammunition to succeed.
- The keynote presentation on “Success Through the Power of Simplicity” by former Creative Director at Apple, Ken Segall. Ken Segall was at the forefront of Apple’s advertising success and meteoric rise from near bankruptcy to the world’s most valuable company
- Speakers Encore – a chance to meet selected speakers in an intimate roundtable setting for a lengthened and exclusive Q&A, providing an opportunity to pick the brains of industry experts. Apply for a position on a roundtable here.
Please feel free to drop us a line if you’re attending the conference, we’d love to connect.
Comment below or visit us at stand #16 and we’ll set something up.back to all blogs