The G2 Crowd rankings are based on independent user reviews designed to help companies evaluate technology solutions before they buy. In the most recent rankings, your reviews rated Impact technology as a “leader” in six categories (one more than in the last G2 report).
G2 Crowd maps user review results to a grid format, with “leaders” representing the all-around best in each category. Each quarter, they release their leader reports to help software buyers separate the top products from the rest.
From partner management to attribution, Impact leads the pack
In the winter 2020 rankings announced December 18, Impact has achieved leader status in the following categories:
- NEW AWARD! Affiliate Marketing Program Software. Affiliate marketing is one of the many ways Impact customers generate revenue through partnerships and use our platform as a lever for growth. To qualify for inclusion in the Affiliate Marketing Programs category, a product must:
- Provide a network of merchants and affiliates and a platform for both to create arrangements of affiliation
- Handle the transfer of funds from merchants to affiliates
- Publish display advertising for merchants on affiliate’s webpages
- Offer commission structures based on visits, pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, etc.
- Include traffic tracking capabilities
- Partner Management. It’s not surprising that reviewers again recognized Impact for leadership in managing partnerships through partnership automation. Impact’s Partnership Cloud handles the entire partner life cycle across any partnership type, helping businesses manage, optimize, and scale partnerships to take full advantage of this powerful growth channel.
- Influencer Marketing. From discovery, recruitment, and contracting to tracking, optimizing, and commissioning, Impact helps you fully manage your influencer program to drive rapid growth. With Impact, you can gauge the true value each partner contributes to a conversion as well as the true influence they deliver in comparison to your other marketing channels.
- Customer Journey Analytics. Impact facilitates management and automation of the customer experience across all possible channels. With the Partnership Cloud, partnership managers know exactly where customers are engaging during each stage of the purchase funnel.
- Marketing Analytics. Fast, accurate tools for predicting, understanding, and measuring marketing performance — that’s Impact. Impact reporting solutions assure you real-time answers to complex questions about how your customers engage with your media, wherever they go on their path to purchase, so you can optimize the effectiveness of your campaigns and programs.
- Attribution. Impact analytical solutions help marketers and partnership managers understand true causality and incrementality. And with Forecasting for Partnerships, you can predict how your KPIs are likely to trend over the next 90 days, allowing you to see how you are pacing to your goals based on a number of inputs.
Impact won six major industry awards in 2019 alone, but the G2 rankings are gratifying because they provide a measure of the satisfaction of our users. Thank you once again for your reviews and feedback!
To discover more about why Impact leads in partnership automation and much more, reach out to a growth technologist at email@example.com.