Automated Clearinghouse Makes You and Your Partners Happy
Nobody enjoys paying bills. Make your life easier with our financial clearinghouse. We take care of the tedious tasks so you can focus on what’s important – making money!
Our financial module is fully integrated with our tracking and electronic insertion order systems. Once you determine how you reward your partners, we take care of the rest. Simply fund your account and Impact Radius will automatically disburse payments to all partners. You never have to worry about missing a payment again!
Marketing and finance groups save days each month by fully automating their payment processes. What’s more, we’ve just released some great enhancements to make your life easier.
Did you know about the following helpful functions?
- Balance forecast helps you plan ahead by showing your expected balance change over the next 30 days.
- Monthly electronic invoices shows you exactly what’s passed through your account.
- Automatic delivery sends statements and invoices to who you want, when you want.
- Customize a preset threshold so your account never falls below a certain balance. Balance notifications keep you aware of changes.
- All financial transactions and partner invoices remain stored for you to download at your convenience.
- (For VAT countries) taxes are calculated for applicable payments and we send recipient invoices directly to your partners.
Want to leverage these and more functions? Access the “Finance” feature in the top left corner of your profile.
Spend Minutes, Save Hours
We suggest spending several minutes to review the following areas. It will literally save you hours!
1. Review Invoice Settings
Ensure monthly invoices are prepared according to finance requirements and are sent to the appropriate party.
2. Establish Automatic Payments
Never miss a payment and give your partners confidence in your program. Watch this short video for more details.
3. Schedule Reports
Customize the report you need and have it automatically delivered on your schedule.
Need assistance? Check out the “Help” section in your account or start a “Live Chat” with our Support Team.
Back to Resources