Advanced Partnership Types – Certification Path
Strategic B2B partnerships and commerce content publishers might sound a bit intimidating at first… But they’re not! Also, they’re fantastic for elevating an affiliate program’s value. Enroll in these courses to learn how to navigate these advanced partnerships.
Who is this for?
Who are new to the industry and want to develop skills in this field.
Who would like to learn more about one of the most cost-effective digital marketing channels available.
Who would like to have a strong understanding of the basics of affiliate marketing and level up from there.
Who need help with affiliate marketing industry best practices, worksheets, templates, and tracking documents to successfully manage their program.
What you'll learn?
In the associate-level Discover and Recruit: Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Training, we discussed foundational affiliates, growth partners, and emerging models, but we really only had an opportunity to do a deep-dive into the former. Foundational affiliates make a great… well, foundation for your partnerships program. But working with advanced partnership types only strengthens the value your affiliate marketing and partnerships program can bring to your organization!
In these courses, you’ll learn the ins and outs of working with commerce content publishers and cultivating strategic B2B partnerships.
By the end of these courses, you will be able to:
- Define strategic B2B partnerships.
- List the benefits of strategic B2B partnerships.
- Describe various promotional methods for B2B partnerships.
- Identify your B2B strategic partnership objectives.
- Define your ideal strategic partnership profile.
- Analyze strategic partnership audience overlap.
- Find and approach businesses to create strategic partnerships.
- Evaluate the compatibility of prospective partnerships.
- Use the strategic partnership framework template.
- Manage partnerships and strategic alliances, and work cross-functionally.
- Create a business case and a strategic partnership agreement.
- Define the types of commerce content partnerships.
- Find commerce content partners.
- Comprehend the content publisher’s point of view.
- Implement various commerce content strategies.
- Communicate effectively with content partners.
- Describe the ways of monetizing commerce content.
What’s commerce content, anyway? It’s a modern partnership type birthed from the ever-changing affiliate and partnerships industry, and it sure has a lot to offer! Enroll in this course to learn how to leverage its value for a well-rounded partnership program.Get certified
Are you an affiliate marketer who is looking to spruce up their portfolio with creative, synergistic, strategic B2B partnerships? If so, enrol in this free course to learn hands-on tactics to recruit and track strategic partnerships.Get certified