Contract & Pay: Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Training – Associate Course
Enroll in this course for the lowdown on Contract and Pay, stage two of the Partnerships Life Cycle. You’ll learn how to create a formal contract and payment terms, plus how finance typically works in affiliate and partnership tracking networks.
Who is this for?
What you'll learn?
- This course explores the second stage of the Partnerships Life Cycle, Contract and Pay.
After a successful Discover and Recruit stage, partnership managers would have made many connections with potential partners keen to join their program. Here, we’ll focus on defining a partnership’s structure through a formal contract and payment terms. Different partnerships produce different levels of value, which means unique contracts are needed for each one.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Align affiliate and partnership programs that can support important company goals.
- Assess competitors in an industry to identify where the program is positioned.
- Determine affiliate key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create competitive baseline commission rates.
- Determine what marketing policies should be included in contracts with partners.
- Prepare a marketplace presence to easily partner with publishers.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Assign contracts and groups.
- Establish the finance and payment settings.
Learn about what makes this course important.Start course
Learn how company goals and affiliate and partnership goals can align to provide support.Start course
Now that you have an understanding of how an affiliate and partnerships program can be aligned to a company’s most important goals, it’s time to look at what competitors are doing in the space.Start course
Learn about affiliate key performance indicators in this lesson.Start course
In this lesson, you'll learn how to create baseline commission rates.Start course
This lesson covers the importance of developing marketing policies.Start course
In this lesson you'll learn about contract term negotiation.Start course
A small but important detail is assigning contracts and groups to your partners in the affiliate network or partnerships platform. Learn more about it in this lesson.Start course
A quick but often overlooked item to address right away is preparing a marketplace presence. Learn more by taking this lesson.Start course
it’s crucial to confirm and communicate the finance timeline to all involved parties. Take this lesson to learn more!Start course