Affiliate & Partnerships Industry – Associate Certification Path
This learning path expands on the Associate Certification path for the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry. In the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Associate Certification Path, you learned the basics of the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry: the myriad digital marketing channels and how affiliate and partnerships slot in, the different types of partners, and the key actors involved. Now, let’s take it a step further!
Who is this for?
Who want to learn skills to help them be more effective in their roles.
Who would like to better support the teams that they manage.
Who want to stay organized and increase their efficiency.
What you'll learn?
- Align affiliate marketing goals with company goals.
- Assess competitor affiliate marketing programs to inform your own program-related decisions.
- Assign optimal commission rates to your affiliates.
- Create affiliate marketing contracts and policies.
- Understand the types of partnerships that exist in affiliate marketing.
- Choose the best affiliates for your affiliate marketing program.
- Track affiliate marketing actions and incentivize incremental program growth.
- Comprehend the basics of affiliate marketing media buying, also called “placements.”
- Use KPIs to gauge the effectiveness of your affiliate marketing program.
- Analyze the success of your affiliate marketing program and make data-driven decisions to drive growth.