From beginner courses to in-depth strategic guidance, you can learn everything you need to know about affiliate and partnership marketing at the Partnerships Experience Academy (PXA). Now at PXA, you’ll find more opportunities than ever to get certified — thanks to new tiered courses.
Today, you can earn fundamental- and associate-level platform certifications according to your experience; industry certifications and more advanced training opportunities are coming soon.
Climb the ladder with multilevel product certifications
To advance your skills and grow your partnership program, with the impact.com platform, there’s no better place than PXA. Whether you’re just getting started or want to master more advanced features, there are courses and certifications for you.
- Product Fundamentals Certification: For those with a basic understanding of the high-level capabilities of impact.com who want practical instruction on using the platform. Start learning now.
- Product Associate Certification: For those with mid-level knowledge who use impact.com to run a basic partnership program and want to understand more advanced features and use cases. Start learning now.
- Publisher Platform Expert Certification: For creators with expert-level knowledge of all features on the publisher side of the impact.com platform. Start learning now.
Why get certified at PXA?
- Sharpen your skillset: The partnerships economy grows and changes every day. To grow professionally, you need to continually build skills and best practices. PXA certifications give you the tools, confidence, and credibility you need to take your next career step, whether you’re new to partnerships or a veteran in the industry.
- Access high-quality courses at no cost: At PXA, anyone can access live, instructor-led training and short courses on all aspects of partnership management, measurement, strategy, and growth. From the basics to advanced attribution techniques, it’s all free.
- Get a professional edge: PXA provides industry-standard accreditation for partnership training. You’ll enhance your professional stature by learning how to build partnerships that reach new audiences using industry-approved best practices vetted by the PXA Council and leaders in the partnerships industry.
Coming soon! Industry certifications
Want to better understand the partnerships economy, how mature partnership programs work, and the best strategies for success? Soon you’ll be able to get fundamental- and associate-level certifications through PXA.