Join our London office
We’re the trailblazers of the new partnership economy, and we need smart, driven individuals like you.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organization that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 900 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Why this role is exciting:
The Revenue Operations Manager position is an exciting opportunity to work with a global team in a fast-growing GTM organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting scalable GTM growth by improving the efficiency of the sales organization. You will do this through work that includes the design, implementation, and optimization of efficient sales processes and sales tools on a global level, and accurate reporting and analysis of revenue-generating activities for selected divisions.
This role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations, and will have at least 1 direct report.
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement and enforce standardized, consistent sales processes for scalability. Reduce errors, increase sales efficiency, and improve data hygiene (including maintaining proper documentation on workflows, procedures, policies)
- Working in close collaboration with cross-functional experts, be the RevOps lead for the planning, project management, and delivery of results for operational initiatives (e.g. new process design and implementation; new tool implementation and rollout; change management for processes and tools)
- Administer select sales automation tools in our GTM tech stack
- Generate regular reporting and analysis on areas including sales performance, quota attainment, sales pipeline and forecasts, sales funnel metrics, and sales productivity. Generate clear insights as a driver for recommendations for improvement
- Build and maintain high quality reporting and dashboards on KPIs and key sales initiatives
- Report and present key analytics and insights to company leadership
- Work on territory planning and quota setting for relevant sales teams and entry of new markets
- Work with incentive compensation team to assist with sales compensation design and administration
- Assist with addressable market planning, with guidance from sales/executive leadership
What You Have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in revenue operations/sales operations in SaaS or related field
- 1+ years of experience managing and coaching at least 1 direct report
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering on operational initiatives spanning multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Have a strong grasp of sales operational processes and tooling. Able to diagnose process gaps and update/automate these to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Proficient with required tools and systems: Salesforce, sales automation tools, and Excel/Google Sheets for analysis. Experience with data visualization tools, Confluence/JIRA a plus
- Have an analytical mindset, critical thinking skills, and comfort with manipulating large data sets in quantitative analysis
- Have strong oral and written communication skills: Able to tell a concise story with data in a jargon-free way to both non-subject matter experts and executives
- Is detail-oriented and organized: Able to structure, monitor, and validate data to ensure data integrity
- A self-starter who has a strong sense of accountability and can proactively manage their own workstream
- A team player who is collaborative, adaptable, solutions-oriented, and persistent in following through
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Flexible remote working policy
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- 6 months paid parental leave
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.