Join our London office
We’re the trailblazers of the new partnership economy, and we need smart, driven individuals like you.
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 1000 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an incredible product expert! This involves honing and growing customer relationships with buyers utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful marketing campaigns.
Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
What You'll Do:
- Delivering world-class support to our top clients.
- Maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts.
- Dedicated duties include account monitoring, regular check ins and relationship building.
- Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
What You Have:
- 2+ years experience in customer success/account management in the partnership/affiliate marketing sector
- In-depth understanding of the influencer marketing’s ecosystem
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers.
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Phenomenal conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Weekly team lunches and global company updates and other opportunities for collaboration and connection outside of stated job descriptions
- Flexible remote working policy
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- 6 months paid parental leave
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.