Getting Started With Influencer Partnerships
Influencer marketing continues to grow, allowing brands to tap into the trusted audiences of the influencers that they work with. Influencer marketing can help bolster a brand’s marketing strategy by creating brand awareness as well as driving conversions. This certification learning path will help individuals who are new to influencer marketing implement effective influencer strategies that align with company goals. Our goal in this free influencer course is to provide you with concrete action plans, best practices, and worksheets to help you get started managing a successful influencer marketing and partnerships program.Start certification
Who is this for?
Who want to expand their portfolio of partnerships to include influencer partnerships.
Who want to understand how the influencer landscape is changing.
Partnership marketing leaders
Who need hands-on tactics to recruit and track influencer partnerships.
Who need help with influencer marketing industry best practices, worksheets, templates, and tracking documents to successfully manage their program.
What you'll learn?
- The definition of influencers and influencer tiers.
- The relationship between influencers and company goals.
- Niche categories and how they can target specific audiences.
- Understanding and choosing between all of the available content types.
- Scopes of work & influencer briefs.
- How to use amplification in your influencer strategy.
- How to build a budget with a template included for your use.
- Casting and recruiting influencers & negotiating talent rates.
- Product fulfillment & monitoring influencer content.
- Assessing the performance of influencer programs.
In this course, you’ll come to understand the basics of influencer partnerships, including influencer grouping factors, the relationship between different types of influencers and company goals, and influencers' impact through the shopping funnel.Start certification
This course will explore various content types and how they each can support campaign goals, as well as the relationship between influencer reach and rate.Start certification
This course will walk you through program planning and KPI alignment, as well as building a scope of work, defining a timeline, creating a budget, using amplification, and leveraging influencer briefs.Start certification
This course will walk you through the end-to-end cycle of campaign execution and all of the necessary steps to ensure a successful campaign. This includes casting, recruiting talent, negotiation, and execution of campaigns.Start certification
This course will cover aligning affiliate marketing goals with company goals, understanding different acquisitions channels and payment methods, and assessing competitor affiliate programs.Start certification