B2B Strategic Partnerships Course
The Strategic Business-to-Business Partnerships course, taught by industry experts, is where you’ll find everything you need to know to create, nurture, and evaluate strategic B2B partnerships. First, you’ll get the lowdown on laying the groundwork before approaching potential partners, including defining your dream partnership profiles and figuring out your objectives. Then, you’ll learn how to cultivate new partnerships, create strategic partnership agreements, work cross-functionally, and everything in between. Once you’ve finished the course, you’ll be equipped to successfully navigate strategic B2B partnerships!Enroll now
Who is this for?
Who want to expand their portfolio of partnerships to include B2B strategic partnerships.
Partnership marketing leaders
Who need hands-on tactics to recruit and track B2B strategic partnerships.
Who need help with B2B strategic partnerships best practices, worksheets, templates, and tracking documents to successfully manage and expand their program.
What you'll learn?
- The definition of strategic B2B partnerships.
- The benefits of strategic B2B partnerships.
- Various promotional methods for B2B partnerships.
- Identifying your B2B strategic partnership objectives.
- Defining your ideal strategic partnership profile.
- Analyzing strategic partnership audience overlap.
- How to find and approach businesses to create strategic partnerships.
- Evaluating the compatibility of prospective partnerships.
- Using the strategic partnership framework template.
- Managing partnerships and strategic alliances & working cross functionally.
- Creating a business case & a strategic partnership agreement.
Learn the basics of strategic B2B partnerships, including what this type of partnership is and why you would want to form one.Start course
Understanding the various strategic B2B partner types and thinking through how your customers buy will help you identify prospective partnerships for your brand. Identify the demographic, psychographic, and geographic profiles of audiences you hope to reach, and outline partner types that could align with those partners.Start course
In this lesson, you will use the provided resources to help determine if the partnerships you create will be a good fit. You’ll also learn how to track the recruitment of strategic B2B partners.Start course
Learn to work together with your partners to create a joint business case you can present to both executive teams for approval. Also learn how to overcome cross-functional challenges as well as technological constraints.Start course