Track – impact.com Product Training – Expert
This course ventures bravely to the farthest reaches of impact.com’s Track tool, where you’ll learn about attributions, integrations, and more. Enroll in this course to join us on the journey and max out your tracking skills!
Who is this for?
What you'll learn?
In this course, you’ll be introduced to some neat tools brands can use on the impact.com Track suite, like creating unique attribution models (don’t worry, we’ll tell you what these are before we teach you how to use them!) You’ll also learn all about two of the most indispensable practices for modern affiliate marketing—mobile and third-party integrations and tracking.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the need for custom attribution models.
- Identify how to appraise a mobile integration on impact.com.
- Explain the importance of mobile tracking and when to use it appropriately.
- Explain how to solve third-party integration connections and related troubleshooting.
- Describe the appropriate tracking methods to use on impact.com.
This section will cover advanced tracking setups, like UTT, Direct Traffic Tracking, and Disposition Codes.Start learning
Now let's look at how the customer journey deviates when a mobile app makes an appearance in the journey.Start learning
In this section, we will be covering custom attribution models, chained actions, and open-ended locking periods. Ready? Let’s go!Start learning
Here, we’ll be taking a little dive into third-party integrations—like when a brand integrates Shopify to ease their users’ shopping experience.Start learning