How to Analyze the Success of Your Affiliate Marketing Campaigns
You’ve put in the work to recruit and onboard affiliates, build relationships with partners, secure media placements, and incentivize incremental performance; now it’s time to analyze the success of your affiliate marketing campaign. In this course, you will learn to recognize what average program performance looks like and identify any anomalies in your data. From there, you will craft a narrative behind the data to inform future program-related decisions. You will learn how to work backward towards target metrics as well as when and how to conduct a lift analysis. This course is part of the Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships certification course, which you can complete for Certification in Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships.Enroll now
Who is this for?
Who are new to the industry and want to develop skills in this field.
Who would like to learn how to create a narrative surrounding data that enables them to make data-driven decisions based on results.
Who would like to understand the impact that specific events have on their affiliate marketing programs by conducting a lift analysis.
Who would like to leverage various KPI calculations when analyzing the success of their affiliate marketing campaigns.
What you'll learn?
- Understand what average performance looks like and assess typical results for key metrics.
- Recognize spikes or dips in data and observe any inconsistencies in average performance.
- Clarify the narrative behind the data and understand how metrics are calculated, the factors that influence metrics, and the story behind the metrics.
- Various KPI calculations that you can use to analyze the success of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
- How to work backward to a target metric.
- Reasons to conduct a lift analysis.
- The components that make up a lift analysis.
- The formula used to conduct a lift analysis.
You have the data, but how do you make sense of it? This lesson goes into best practices when analyzing affiliate marketing program performance. You’ll learn how to understand program averages, identify anomalies and spot the story behind the data. You’ll also go over formulas for calculating KPIs and learn how to work backward to a target metric.Enroll now
A lift analysis allows you to dive into specific events that may have had an impact on your affiliate marketing program and make sense of the effects of those events. This lesson covers reasons to conduct a lift analysis, key components of a lift analysis as well as the calculation you can use to conduct a lift analysis.Enroll now