You’re a pro with the impact.com platform, and now you’re ready to achieve career credentials to match. Get Product Expert-certified and Agency-certified through Partnerships Experience Academy (PXA) for a professional edge in the partnerships industry.
Six free, self-paced course modules are on the path to Product Expert-level Training certification. And the new Agency Training certification allows agencies to get impact.com certified in easy steps. What’s more, the updated PXA platform is a breeze to learn, navigate, and use.
Who should get Product Expert-certified?
If you’re comfortable running a partnerships program with the impact.com platform but want to master more advanced features and use cases, this certification pathway is for you. You’ll sharpen your skills, gain new tools for improving partnership performance, and establish yourself as a credible industry expert.
Advanced-level courses set you apart in your field
Product Expert Training certification includes these online courses when using impact.com:
- Discover & Recruit – Learn how to browse and filter diverse partner types, understand the five types of recommended partners, and use audience quality metrics to evaluate candidates. Get started
- Contract & Pay – Discover how to use contract template terms and create a public template. You’ll also learn how to use contracting information to tailor a partner payment and invoice schedule. Get started
- Track – Master advanced techniques to create and test tracking links from either the partner or brand side of the platform. Understand and leverage action listing reports and learn how to modify or reverse pending actions. Get started
- Engage – Improve how you nurture and maintain your relationships with partners by mastering impact.com tools for automated messaging, sharing content, and supplying partners with necessary resources. Get started
- Protect & Monitor – Learn how to take advantage of impact.com’s protection suite, including the search compliance tool, attribution risk, and attribution risk alerts. Get started
- Optimize – Improve your decision-making and optimize partner performance by unlocking impact.com tools and reports. Get started
Also launching is the Agency Training certification, tailored to help agencies learn how to use each feature of the UI, as well as add-ons available to agencies using impact.com to assist them with recruiting and prospecting, email workflows, automated reporting, optimization, and influencer partnerships. Agency certification can be done in two easy steps – simply take and pass the Product Expert and Agency Certification Exams with 70% or higher. Get started
Find a partnership product certification program for every stage of your career
Not quite ready for the most advanced impact.com features? Sharpen your skills and credentials with these certifications:
- Product Fundamentals certification – for users with a basic understanding of the high-level capabilities of impact.com and want practical instruction on using the platform. Start learning now.
- Product Associate certification – for those with mid-level knowledge who use impact.com to run a basic partnership program and want to understand more advanced features and use cases. Start learning now.
Give your skills a workout and your career a boost at PXA
Whether you’re a brand just getting started, a partnerships veteran, a creator, an agency, or a publisher, PXA provides the latest skills and best practices you need to thrive in this ecosystem.
At PXA, you’ll build your credentials and professional stature by learning how to establish partnerships that reach new audiences — using industry-approved best practices vetted by the PXA Council and recognized leaders in the partnerships industry.
But that’s not all! Stay tuned for the PXA app launching in July. Get certified while on the go — all from the convenience of your mobile devices. But why wait — get started on your certification now.