A Year in Review: 2015
2015 went down in the history books as our best year ever on many fronts. The hard work from our team and the adoption of our solutions by the industry has propelled Impact Radius forward with tremendous momentum that will surely continue in 2016. I want to take a few minutes and highlight some milestones and accomplishments for Impact Radius in 2015.
- On January 7th, we started off the year celebrating our 5th year in business since launching back in 2010.
- February marked the release of our international language, reporting, and payment capabilities for Partner Manager, rounding out our global solution.
- Our London team relocated to larger offices in April.
- In August, we were ranked #112 on Inc. Magazine’s “5000 Fastest Growing Private US Companies”.
- We relocated our Santa Barbara headquarters to new, larger offices downtown.
- In November, we acquired Ebay Enterprise’s attribution technology, ClearSaleing.
- In December, we were nominated for the Performance Marketing Awards “Industry Choice of Tech Solution”. Voting is still open!
- Sales and account mangement were busy attending or exhibiting at over 19 trade shows and industry events in 2015.
- Our developers delivered 14 product releases in 2015.
- We hired 35 new employees in 2015, ending the year with 170 total employees.
- And finally, we added 120 new clients!
Whew! We’re all very proud of what we accomplished last year, and we are super excited to continue our growth trajectory in 2016. Stay tuned to our blog and social media accounts to keep up with our progress this year. And finally, thanks to all of you, for cheering us on and participating in our success. Here’s to a even better 2016!
Back to Resources