Account Manager Skills
No matter the field, any account manager role will require that you take on a wide range of responsibilities. Account managers spend their time communicating with clients, visualizing data, creating presentations, and more. This collection of courses will provide you with tools to help you stay organized, identify priorities, communicate effectively, manage time, network, build relationships, and negotiate.
Who is this for?
Who want to level up in their career by improving their skills and more effectively managing their time.
Who want to better network and build relationships with prospective partners.
Who are responsible for negotiations and need concrete tactics to gain leverage.
Who want to communicate more effectively.
What you'll learn?
- Learn to identify your priorities in order to stay on top of recurring and ad hoc tasks.
- Improve your efficiency with better time management.
- Build relationships with others by understanding body language.
- Utilize active listening to engage others.
- Become more organized in your work.
- Enlist keys to networking.
- Build stronger interpersonal relationships.
- Become an agile negotiator and understand how to influence to your advantage.
Identifying Your Daily Priorities
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Networking and Building Relationships
Productivity and Time Management
Negotiation and Influencing People