Industry: Contract & Pay
Welcome to the Partnerships Experience Academy! This is the second stage of the Partnerships Life Cycle learning path. By this stage, partnership managers would have made many connections with potential partners keen to join their program after a successful Discover & Recruit stage. Here, we’ll focus on defining the partnership’s structure through a formal contract and payment terms. Different partnerships produce different levels of value, which means unique contracts are needed for each one.Start course
Who is this for?
Who want to learn skills to help them be more effective in their roles.
Who would like to better support the teams that they manage.
Who want to stay organized and increase their efficiency.
What you'll learn?
- Align affiliate and partnership programs that can support important company goals.
- Assess competitors in an industry to identify where the program is positioned.
- Determine affiliate key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create competitive baseline commission rates.
- Determine what marketing policies should be included in contracts with partners.
- Prepare a marketplace presence to easily partner with publishers.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Assign contracts and groups.
- Establish the finance and payment settings.