From launching innovative technology to kicking off great campaigns in key verticals, the Impact team has been working incredibly hard for our customers over the past year, and the industry is once again standing up and taking notice. This time, that notice takes the form of ten (yes, ten!) shortlist nominations for awards at the 14th annual UK Performance Marketing Awards. These awards showcase the industry’s most innovative and groundbreaking campaigns, companies and individuals in the UK performance marketing sector.
We’re especially thrilled that so many of these nominations are joint efforts with customers and partners willing to share their victories and insights into successful partnership management strategies. From longtime platform users such as Lenovo to newer ones like P&O Ferries, we can’t wait to share the stage with the people who make it all possible. What’s more, four of our shortlist nominations are in categories that are new this year, reflecting the changing nature of the performance marketing industry and Impact’s stand-out position on the transformative edge.
Impact Influencer Discovery Tool piles on
With this nomination, our Enhanced Partner Discovery tool is officially shortlisted for two major industry awards simultaneously, with concurrent nominations for Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation from PMA and Best Influencer Discovery Tool from the 2020 Influencer Marketing Awards, which will be announced March 25.
Impact and our co-entrants have been nominated in the following categories:
- Best Performance Marketing Technology — Impact (Partnership Cloud)
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation — Impact (Enhanced Partner Discovery)
- Community Hero — Impact (Positive Impact) (NEW!)
- Best Fashion, Health, and Beauty Campaign — Impact and LetsGetChecked (NEW!)
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme (SME) — Impact and LetsGetChecked (NEW!)
- Best Travel, Leisure, and Lifestyle Campaign — Impact, Starcom and P&O Ferries
- Best Finance Campaign — Impact and Revolut
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme (SME) — Impact, Optimus and Richer Sounds (NEW!)
- Best Programme Launch or Migration — Impact and TUI (NEW!)
- Best Retail and E-Commerce Campaign — Impact and Lenovo
The real reward: 314% ROI for our customers
We love the affirmation of industry awards. We won six biggies in 2019, and it shows just what our vision of partnerships can mean for business growth. But the best kudos came in the form of a recent Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study by Forrester Consulting. The report confirmed the stunning bottom-line value real-world enterprises are gaining from partnership automation, including 314% ROI and a payback period of under six months.
To discover for yourself why partnership automation is such a winner for ROI, connect with an Impact growth technologist at firstname.lastname@example.org.